Students should meet the following criteria prior to taking the course:
- Taken and passed both CompTIA A+ Certification exams or have equivalent knowledge and experience
- Be able to: Configure and support PC, laptop, mobile (smartphone/tablet), and print devices.
- Know basic network terminology and functions (such as Ethernet, TCP/IP, switches, routers).
- Configure and manage users, groups, and shared resources in a simple SOHO network.
- Understand the use of basic access control measures, such as authentication, security policy, encryption, and firewalls
The CCNA Routing and Switching certification program is practical, relevant, and job-ready certification curriculum aligned closely with the specific tasks expected of these indemand professionals. It realizes that the network professional increasingly must focus on design, configuration, and support responsibilities
The Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE): Server Infrastructure certification is the natural path for Microsoft
Certified Professionals holding an MCSA: Windows Server 2012.
The Server Infrastructure specialisation provides the necessary technical background and hands-on labs required to run a highly efficient and modern data centre, with expertise in identity management, systems management, virtualisation, storage and networking. This certification is covered in 2 exams (70-413, 70-414).