Agile software development refers to a group of software development methodologies based on iterative development, where requirements and solutions evolve through collaboration between self-organizing cross-functional teams. Scrum is a subset of Agile.
It is a lightweight process framework for agile development, and the most widely-used one. A Scrum process is distinguished from other agile processes by specific concepts and practices, divided into the three categories of Roles, Artifacts, and Time Boxes.
Students should meet the following criteria prior to taking the course:
- Taken and passed both CompTIA A+ Certification exams or have equivalent knowledge and experience
- Be able to: Configure and support PC, laptop, mobile (smartphone/tablet), and print devices.
- Know basic network terminology and functions (such as Ethernet, TCP/IP, switches, routers).
- Configure and manage users, groups, and shared resources in a simple SOHO network.
- Understand the use of basic access control measures, such as authentication, security policy, encryption, and firewalls
Upon successful completion of the education and examination components related to this certification, candidates can expect to gain competencies in the following:
Introduction to Service Operation
- Service Operation Principles
- Service Operation Processes
- Common Service Operation Activities
- Organizing for Service Operation
- Technology Considerations
- Implementation of Service Operation
- Challenges, Critical Success Factors and Risks
In addition, the training will include examination preparation, including a mock examination opportunity.
Microsoft SQL Server is the heart of mission- critical environments. The Microsoft Certified Solutions
Associate (MCSA): SQL Server certification provides the necessary technical background and hands-on labs required to design, build, maintain, and query an SQL environment.
This certification is intended for database administrators, database developers, as well as business intelligence enthusiasts.
The Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE): Server Infrastructure certification is the natural path for Microsoft
Certified Professionals holding an MCSA: Windows Server 2012.
The Server Infrastructure specialisation provides the necessary technical background and hands-on labs required to run a highly efficient and modern data centre, with expertise in identity management, systems management, virtualisation, storage and networking. This certification is covered in 2 exams (70-413, 70-414).
The Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control™ certification is designed for IT professionals who have hands-on experience with risk identification, assessment, and evaluation; risk response; risk monitoring; IS control design and implementation; and IS control monitoring and maintenance.
This course is specifically designed for students who would like to improve their skills and knowledge to start taking advantage of the latest technologies available both on their computer and on the web.
The CISA Boot Camp is specifically designed to provide CISA candidates with the effective skills necessary to develop, manage, and supervise programs to defend against unauthorized admittance to information.