- About Us
- Corporate Training
ISO 9001 Lead Auditor
The ISO 9000 family of standards is related to quality management systems and designed to help organizations ensure that they meet the needs of customers and other stakeholders while meeting statutory and regulatory requirements related to the product.
The standards are published by ISO, the International Organization for Standardization, and available through National standards bodies.
ISO 9000 deals with the fundamentals of quality management systems, including the eight management principles on which the family of standards is based. ISO 9001 deals with the requirements that organizations wishing to meet the standard have to fulfil.
- ISO 9001 Lead Auditor – Course content
- Introduction to Quality Management System (QMS) concepts as required by ISO 9001
- Planning and Initiating an ISO 9001 audit
- Conducting an ISO 9001 audit
- Concluding and ensuring the follow-up of an ISO 9001 audit
This training enables the participants to develop the needed expertise to audit a Quality Management System (QMS) based on ISO 9001 and to manage a team of auditors by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques.
During this training, the participant will acquire needed knowledge and skills to proficiently plan and perform internal and external audits in compliance with ISO 19011 the certification process according ISO 17021.the.
Based on practical exercises, the participant will develop the skills (mastering audit techniques) and competencies (managing audit teams and audit program, communicating with customers, conflict resolution, etc.) necessary to efficiently conduct an audit.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
After gaining the certificate, you will understand how the QMT exam program contributes to raising the quality of IT Service Management. Following are the roles for whom training is suitable.
- IT Professionals
- Internal auditors
- Auditors wanting to perform and lead QMS certification audits
- PM or consultants wanting to master the QMS audit process
- Persons responsible for the Quality or conformity in an organization
- Expert advisors in Quality Management Systems(QMS)
- Technical experts wanting to prepare for a Quality audit function
There is no prerequisite to do this course.
Exam duration: 3 hours
Exam format: Descriptive & paper based
Exam body: PECB
Open book: Yes