- About Us
- Corporate Training
ISO 9001 Lead Implementer
The ISO 9000 family of standards is related to quality management systems and designed to help organizations ensure that they meet the needs of customers and other stakeholders while meeting statutory and regulatory requirements related to the product.
The standards are published by ISO, the International Organization for Standardization, and available through National standards bodies.
ISO 9000 deals with the fundamentals of quality management systems, including the eight management principles on which the family of standards is based. ISO 9001 deals with the requirements that organizations wishing to meet the standard have to fulfil.
- ISO 9001 Lead Implementer – Course content
- Introduction to Quality Management System (QMS) concepts as required by ISO 9001
- Initiating a QMS project based on ISO 9001
- Implementing a QMS based on ISO 9001
- Controlling, monitoring and measuring a QMS and the certification audit of a QMS
This training enables the participants to develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in implementing and managing a Quality Management System (QMS) based on ISO 9001:2008.
Participants will also gain a thorough understanding of best practices used to implement quality processes based on requirements from ISO 9001.
This training is consistent with the project management practices established in ISO 10006 (Quality Management Systems – Guidelines for Quality Management in Projects).
This training is fully compatible with ISO 9004 guidance’s (Managing for the sustained success of an organization — A quality management approach).
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
After gaining the certificate, you will understand how the QMT exam program contributes to raising the quality of IT Service Management. Following are the roles for whom training is suitable.
- IT Professionals & Quality executives
- Members of a quality team
- Expert advisors in Quality Management Systems(QMS)
- Persons responsible for the Quality or conformity in an organization
- ISO 9001 auditors who wish to fully understand the QMS implementation process
- Project Manager’s or consultants wanting to prepare and to support an organization in the implementation of a QMS
- Technical experts wanting to prepare for an quality function or for a QMS project management function
There is no prerequisite to do this course.
Exam duration: 3 hours
Exam format: Descriptive & paper based
Exam body: PECB
Open book: Yes