- About Us
- Corporate Training
Microsoft Project 2019 Training
This course is designed to familiarize you with the advanced features and functions of Microsoft Project Professional 2019 so that you can use it effectively and efficiently in a real-world environment. In the Microsoft® Project 2019: Introduction, students learnt the basic features of Microsoft® Project 2019 during the planning phase of a project.
Microsoft® Project 2019: Advanced covers the advanced knowledge and skills a project manager needs to update a project plan in Project 2019 during the execution, monitoring, and controlling phases of a project. In other words, once your project plan is approved by the project sponsor, this course will enable you to manage the project so that it is completed on time, within budget, and according to scope.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Manage an existing Microsoft Project 2016 project plan
- Update a project plan to reflect progress as you execute the project
- Monitor project progress in the project plan
- Adjust the project plan to control constraints
- Create project reports to share a project’s status
- Customise project settings and share customisations with other projects
- Identify the essential features within Microsoft Project.
- Use efficient methods to set up Project files.
- Identify features within Microsoft Project.
- Produce and modify tasks for a project task list.
- Describe methods for linking project tasks to initiate a schedule.
- Manipulate views to display project information.
- Distinguish Microsoft Project resource types and fields.
- Identify methods for fine-tuning a project schedule.
- Demonstrate steps to update and track project progress.
- Analyse project performance using Microsoft Project feature
This course is designed for students with an understanding of project management concepts who are responsible for creating and maintaining project plans. Target students will be looking to acquire the advanced knowledge and skills a project manager needs to update a project plan in Project 2019 during the execution, monitoring, and controlling phases of a project.
Mode of Study
5 Days (Intensive Bootcamp Training)
Lectures & Hands-On Practice
To ensure success in this course, students should have basic project management knowledge and skills. This can be accomplished by taking the following course; Project Management Foundation to Intermediate Level. Additionally, students should be able to create a new project plan, manage time in a project plan, manage tasks in a project plan, manage resources in a project plan, and share a project plan using Microsoft Office Project 2019. Additionally, students need to have the following knowledge:
- Have basic knowledge and skills for using any current Windows® operating system—preferably Windows 10
Price: GHC 3,800