Microsoft 365 (M365) Fundamentals
This course provides foundational knowledge on the considerations and benefits of adopting cloud services and the Software as a Service (SaaS) cloud model, with a specific focus on Microsoft 365 cloud service offerings. You will begin by learning about cloud fundamentals, including an overview of cloud computing and specifically Microsoft cloud services.
In this course, you will be introduced to Microsoft Azure, and you will examine the differences between Microsoft 365 and Office 365. You will then perform an in-depth review of Microsoft 365, including a comparison of Microsoft on-premises services versus Microsoft 365 cloud services, a review of enterprise mobility in Microsoft 365, and an analysis of how Microsoft 365 services provide collaboration. The course then analyzes how security, compliance, privacy, and trust are handled in Microsoft 365, and it concludes with a review of Microsoft 365 subscriptions, licenses, billing, and support.
This course is based on the course objectives of MS-900T01-A.
Who Should Take MS-900T01: Microsoft 365 (M365) Fundamentals Course?
This course is designed for IT Professionals who aspire to deploy and manage cloud services in their organization, or who are simply looking to acquire foundational knowledge on cloud fundamentals.
What Are The Prerequisites For MS-900T01: Microsoft 365 (M365) Fundamentals Course?
General IT knowledge or any general experience working in an IT environment
What Are The MS-900T01: Microsoft 365 (M365) Fundamentals Course Objectives?
- Differentiate between the various cloud service models
- Identify the key differences between Microsoft 365 and Office 365
- Plan for migration to Microsoft 365 services
- Identify key differences between Microsoft on-premises services vs. Microsoft 365 cloud services
- Define enterprise mobility in Microsoft 365
- Identify how Microsoft 365 services provide collaboration
- Understand identities, including cloud, on-premises, and hybrid identity
- Understand cloud device management and protection, including the use of Intune
- Understand data protection, including the use of Azure Information Protection
- Describe compliance in general and the compliance features in Microsoft 365
- Describe Microsoft 365 subscriptions, licenses, billing, and support
What Is The MS-900T01: Microsoft 365 (M365) Fundamentals Course Outline?
- Principles of cloud computing
- Microsoft cloud services
- Migrating to cloud services
- Lab : Cloud Fundamentals
Core Microsoft 365 Services
- Microsoft 365 core services
- Microsoft on-premise services and cloud services in Microsoft 365
- Unified endpoint management in Microsoft 365
- Teamwork in Microsoft 365
- Lab : Enabling and configuring a Microsoft 365 tenant
Security, Compliance, Privacy and Trust in Microsoft 365
- Organizational Security Fundamentals
- Security features in Microsoft 365
- Identity and Access Management
- Device and data protection in Microsoft 365
- Compliance in Microsoft 365
- Lab : Security in Microsoft 365
Microsoft 365 pricing and support
- Microsoft 365 Subscriptions, licenses, and billing
- Support in Microsoft 365
- Lab : Managing subscriptions, licensing and support in M365