- About Us
- Corporate Training
VeriSM™ is a service management approach that helps service providers to create a flexible operating model to meet desired business outcomes. It helps organizations to define their service management principles. These principles will be relevant to all products and services, and include areas like security, quality, cost and risk. Service management principles are defined and communicated throughout the organization, acting as ‘guardrails’ or guides for all product and service development and operation.
VeriSM™ also helps organizations to evolve their operating model, based on an integrated selection of management practices. VeriSM™ provides flexibility and responsiveness as opposed to a ‘one size fits all’ approach. This is necessary since all organizations are different, in terms of their size, the types of customers they serve, and their culture. VeriSM™ doesn’t tie organizations to a single management product and it allows the operating model to change when required.
Value-driven: focuses on providing value to the business
Evolving: an up to date approach which will continually evolve
Responsive: facilitates a tailored approach depending on the business situation
Integrated: helps you fit all the different practices together
VeriSM™ Foundation covers:
- The service organization
- Service culture
- People and organizational structure
- The VeriSM™ model
- Progressive practices
- Innovative technologies
- Getting started.
- It helps organizations to define their service management principles
- VeriSM™ is one of the best answers for today’s challendges in digital transformation
- It represents all the good from traditional IT-based practices and raises them up to organizational level.
- It brings together the latest thinking to help us keep pace witht hat transformation.
Who should attend:
VeriSM™ can be done by all professionals and organizations involved in delivering value to customers through the development, delivery, operation and/or promotion of services. VeriSM™ Foundation prove to be useful both for professionals at the very start of their service management career and for experienced professionals who need access to a simple service management approach.
This certification is essential for anyone who works with products and services and will be of particular interest to:
- Graduates and undergraduates – who will be joining organizations and who need to understand the principles of service management.
- Everyone within a service organization, in particular: Managers – who want to understand how to leverage evolving management practices;
- Service owners and service managers – who need to bring their skills up to date and understand how service management has changed;
- Executives – who are accountable for effective service delivery;
- IT professionals – who need to understand the impact of evolving management practices and new technologies on their role.
- Examination type: Computer-based or paper-based multiple-choice questions
- Number of questions: 40
- Pass mark: 65% (26 out of 40)
- Open book/notes: No
- Electronic equipment/aides permitted: No
- Time allotted for examination: 60 minutes