- About Us
- Corporate Training
ITIL® 2011 Service Strategy (SS)
Upon successful completion of the education and examination components related to this certification, candidates can expect to gain competencies in the following:
- Introduction to Service Strategy
- Service Strategy Principles
- Service Strategy Processes
- Organizing for Service Strategy
- Technology Considerations
- Implementing Service Strategy
- Service Strategy Challenges, Critical Success Factors, and Risks
In addition, the training will include examination preparation, including a mock examination opportunity.
The main target group for the ITIL® Intermediate Qualification: Service Strategy Certificate includes but is not restricted to CIOs, CTOs, managers, supervisory staff, team leaders, designers, architects, planners, IT consultants, IT audit managers, IT security managers and ITSM trainers involved in the on-going management, coordination, and integration of strategizing activities within the Service Lifecycle.
The course covers the management of service strategy and core information of supporting activities within the Service Strategy stage, but not the detail of each of the supporting processes.
The target group may also be of interest to:
- Individuals who require a deeper understanding of the ITIL® Service Strategy stage of the ITIL® Service Lifecycle and how activities in it may be implemented to enhance the quality of IT service management within an organization
- IT professionals working in roles associated with strategic planning, execution and control within a service-based business model, seeking an understanding of the concepts, processes, functions and activities involved in Service Strategy
- Individuals seeking the ITIL® Expert certification in IT Service Management for which this qualification can be one of the prerequisite modules
- Individuals seeking progress towards the ITIL® Master in IT Service Management for which the ITIL® Expert is a prerequisite.
To be eligible for this ITIL Intermediate Qualification exam, the candidate must have fulfilled the following requirements:
- Must hold the ITIL® Foundations certificate in IT Service Management or ITIL® v2 Foundation plus the Bridge Certificate and must be presented prior to class
- There are no minimum requirements, but a basic IT literacy and 2+ years IT experience are highly desirable
- It is also recommended that students should complete at least 21 hours of personal study by reviewing the syllabus and the Service Strategy book in preparation for the examination
- Approximately 2 hours of home study each evening
Three days- includes lecture, exam preparation, and exam
- 90 minute timed test
- Closed book
- Passing score: 28/40 or 70%
Course fee: GHC 5700 (International exams inclusive)