- About Us
- Corporate Training
ITIL® 2011 Managing Across the Lifecycle (MALC)
Candidates can expect to gain competencies in the following upon successful completion of the education and examination components related to this certification:
- Introduction to IT Service Management Business and Managerial issues
- Management of Strategic Change
- Risk Management
- Managing the Planning and Implementation of IT Service Management
- Understanding Organizational Challenges
- Service Assessment
- Understanding Complementary Industry Guidance and Tool Strategies
In addition the training will include examination preparation, including a mock examination opportunity.
The target group of the ITIL® Expert Qualification: Managing Across the Lifecycle is:
Individuals who require a business and management level understanding of the ITIL® core Lifecycle and how it may be implemented to enhance the quality of IT service provision within an organization.
- Individuals seeking the ITIL® Expert Certificate in Service Management for which this qualification is the final mandatory module leading to the Expert certification.
- Individuals seeking progress towards the ITIL® Master in IT Service Management for which the ITIL® Expert is a prerequisite.
This may include but is not limited to, CIOs, Senior IT managers, IT managers, IT Professionals, and IT Operation practitioners.
Candidates wishing to be trained and examined for this qualification must already hold the ITIL® Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management (or V2 Foundation plus Bridge Certificate) and have obtained a further 15 credits (a total of at least 17 credits) as a minimum form a balanced selection of ITIL® Service Lifecycle Capability qualifications. Documented evidence of this must be presented to gain admission.
Approximately 2 hours of home study each evening
Five days- includes lecture, classroom group exercise, exam preparation, and exam
- 120-minute timed test
- Closed book
- Passing score: 35/50 or 70%
Course fee: GHC 5700 (International exams inclusive)