Professional Diploma in Digital Strategy & Planning
The Professional Diploma in Digital Strategy & Planning introduces participants to digital communications, and helps them to develop a measured and well-considered strategy and coherent plan for their organisation, that will stand up to the rigour and scrutiny of board-level decision making.
The Professional Diploma in Strategy and Planning focuses on the planning, implementation and measurement of your digital marketing efforts.
There are ten modules in the course:
- Module 1 Introduction to Strategy and Planning
- Module 2 Traditional Communications
- Module 3 Digital Communications
- Module 4 Digital Display Advertising
- Module 5 Social Customer Service
- Module 6 Budget
- Module 7 Personnel
- Module 8 Risks and Reputations
- Module 9 Analytics
- Module 10 Strategy Formulation and Plan
You will gain a comprehensive understanding of all aspects of digital strategy and planning including
- Personnel selection
- Reputation management and social customer service.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The Professional Diploma in Strategy and Planning is aimed at
Anyone involved with planning a digital strategy for their organisation
who is likely to be involved in this area in the future and would like a comprehensive understanding of the field.
Duration of the Exam : 3 hours
Exam Format : multiple choice and hot spot questions.
There are no text based/written answers