- About Us
- Corporate Training
Professional Cloud Solutions Architect
This Professional Cloud Solutions Architect (PCSA) certification is designed to enable candidates to successfully navigate and support the adoption, development and performance optimization of cloud solutions and services in the enterprise and IT ecosystem.
Solution Architects need to understand the impact that cloud is having on business and information architecture, application design, data management, and security. They must be equally familiar with the topology and ecosystems that are being created as a result of increasing adoption of cloud technologies and operating models.
The PCSA certification is designed for senior technology professionals who are designing the next generation of IT solutions and infrastructure. The training covers critical concepts and supplements this with hands-on, practical, exercises and case studies.
The certification refers to leading technologies, platforms and cloud standards to provide a real-world context and cement these concepts.
- Module 1. History of Cloud Computing
- Module 2. Impact of Cloud Computing
- Module 3. Technology Engineering of Cloud Computing
- Module 4. Cloud Computing Solution Architectures
- Module 5. Cloud Service Lifecycle
- Module 6. Service Transition and Service Transformation
- Module 7. Consumer Perspective on Setting Up Cloud Environments
- Module 8. Provider Perspective on Setting Up Cloud Environments
- Module 9. Cloud Ecosystem
- Module 10. Types of XaaS Solutions
- Module 11. Targeting the Right Solution Architecture
At the end of this course, the participant will gain competencies in and be able to:
- Explain the history of Cloud Computing and its impact on business and IT Architecture
- Demonstrate the key engineering concepts of operating “as a Service”
- Explain the impact of Cloud Computing on Service Management
- Understand Consumer & Provider Perspectives on Setting Up Cloud Environments
- Evaluating a Cloud Solution Architecture
- Migrating and transitioning to a Cloud environment
WHO SHOULD ATTEN
The Professional Cloud Solutions Architect course will be of interest to:
- Technology Architects
- Application Architects
- System Architects
- Cloud Strategy Consultants
- Enterprise Architects
- Senior Developers
There is no prerequisite for this course. It is recommended that participants have passed the CCC Cloud Technology Associate or hold the equivalent certification/experience.
Exam Type: Scenario Based, Complex Multiple Choice
No. of Questions: 25
Duration 75 minutes
Additional Time Provisions: 15 minutes additional time for candidates who speak English as a second language.
Open Book: No
Pass Score: 65%
Exam Mode: Online