- About Us
- Corporate Training
Professional Cloud Service Manager
In an increasingly interconnected and complex IT environment, IT management is under pressure to deliver more agile IT services and adapt to change. Organizations are adopting strategies that include cloud computing in order to meet these challenges and offer reliable, flexible and scalable services.
Service management professionals are challenged to help organizations optimally ensure measurable service delivery and management in cloud environments. The Professional Cloud Service Manager (PCSM) certification enables participants to design and deliver cloud services. The certification provides a hands-on, practical approach to understanding how cloud computing and cloud-based services impact operations, and how to adapt existing processes to deliver better services. The PCSM takes these factors and ITIL® best practices into account to bridge service management gaps in cloud adoption
- Module 1. Cloud Service Management Fundamentals
- Module 2. Cloud Service Management Roles
- Module 3. Cloud Service Strategy
- Module 4. Cloud Service Design, Deployment and Migration
- Module 5. Cloud Service Management
- Module 6. Cloud Service Economics
- Module 7. Cloud Service Governance
- Module 8. Showing the Value of Cloud Services to the Business
- CCC’s PCSM designation is a globally recognized certification for Service Management professionals.
- Being PCSM-certified showcases your service management experience in a cloud environment, relevant skills and knowledge, and demonstrates that you are capable to manage the various stakeholders within the enterprise
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- IT Managers and CIOs
- Service Managers (with or without an ITIL background)
- Service Management Professionals
- Cloud Strategy and Management Consultants
There are no prerequisites. It is recommended that participants have achieved the Cloud Technology Associate certification (or its equivalent) and that participants are conversant in cloud concepts and vocabulary. Participants further benefit from a strong background in IT service management, who have completed one or more ITIL certifications or who have practical experience in IT service management best-practices.
Exam Type: Scenario Based, Complex Multiple Choice
No. of Questions: 25
Duration 75 minutes
Additional Time Provisions: 15 minutes additional time for candidates who speak English as a second language.
Open Book: No
Pass Score: 65%
Exam Mode: Online