- About Us
- Corporate Training
Professional Cloud Security Manager
The Professional Cloud Security Manager (PCS) certification explores core concepts related to security, risk and compliance within the cloud computing environment. The certification enables candidates to apply the underpinning security concepts to an enterprise cloud computing environment.
The risks and the impact of cloud computing must be understood in terms of both business and technical security challenges and their effect on business and technical governance and policy. The certification also presents the terminology used to describe security threats and issues in cloud computing.
- Module 1. Course Introduction
- Module 2. Cloud Computing: Security, Governance, and Risks
- Module 3. Physical and Operations Security: A Shared Responsibility
- Module 4. Security Management Controls in Cloud Computing
- Module 5. Legal, Contractual, and Operational Monitoring in Cloud
- Module 6. Network Security Management in Cloud
- Module 7. Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery, and
At the end of this course, participants gain competencies in, and are able to:
- Explain what it takes to secure the different cloud computing services and deployment models.
- Explain design security regarding the cloud infrastructure, configurations, and applications running within a cloud computing environment.
- Explain, apply, and analyse how to manage access to cloud computing resources using accounts, users, and groups.
- Explain, apply, and analyse the ways of securing data, operating systems, and applications and overall infrastructure within the cloud.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
IT Security Professionals (ie. Security Engineers, Analysts and Architects)
Risk and Compliance Professionals (ie. Risk Management, Audit and Compliance Managers)
Auditors of Cloud Computing Services, Network Engineers/Administrators and Email System Administrators
There are no required prerequisites for this certification. It is recommended participants possess a CCC Cloud Technology Associate or similar level qualification.
Exam Details: Exam Type Scenario Based, Complex Multiple Choice
No. of Questions: 25
Duration: 75 minutes
Additional Time Provisions: 15 minutes additional time for candidates who speak English as a second language.
Open Book: No
Pass Score: 65%
Mode Of Exam: Online