- About Us
- Corporate Training
IIBA CCBA Certification Training
Certified Ghana’s CCBA Certification training course is a certification course for business analysts to earn IIBA’s CCBA certification. This is a BABOK V3 aligned course.
Designed to prepare you for the IIBA CCBA certification, this course will train you on BABOK knowledge areas like business analysis planning & monitoring, strategy analysis, requirements life cycle management etc.
This CCBA training will impart in-depth training on key certification focus areas – business analysis core concepts model (BACCM), all the six knowledge areas, underlying competencies, perspectives and techniques.
Key elements of CCBA course are as follows:
- BABOK version 3 compliant
- 21-hrs PDUs
- Detailed discussion on Knowledge areas
- Access to recorded sessions
- CCBA knowledge areas wise mock tests
- Full-length simulated tests
- Application form assistance
- Product Managers
- Non-BA consultants
- Hybrid Business Analysis professionals, including: Project Manager, Testers, Quality Assurance (QA) professionals, Change/Transformation Managers, and Designers
To obtain this certification it is advisable to have experience in Business Analysis functions.
Engaging and interactive face-to-face course. Our instructors teach all course materials using the demonstrative method; the participants learn new concepts through exercises and real application practices.
Four days- includes lecture, exam preparation, and exam
The CCBA exam consists of 130 multiple choice scenario-based questions formulated from the BABOK® Guide and must be completed within 3 hours.
Maximum of 12 students