- About Us
- Corporate Training
Block Chain Foundation
The blockchain is an incorruptible digital ledger of economic transactions that can be programmed to record not just financial transactions but virtually everything of value.
With a blockchain, many people can write entries into a record of information, and a community of users can control how the record of information is amended and updated.
During this course you will learn the importance of agreement in transactions and how transactions are stored on Blockchain.
- What is Blockchain?
- Non-Technical Technology Overview
- Benefits of Blockchain
- Use Cases
- Future of Blockchain
Benefits of learning block chain are:
- Integration with new age technology
- Data security & digital identity
- High demand for Blockchain
- Money making
- Benefit for industries
- High job prospects and good pay
Who should attend:
The course is ideal for anyone with a technical background, including:
- Project managers
- Technology or solution architects
- Support professionals
- Team leads
- Product managers
- Business analysts
- Banking/ Finance professionals
- Software Developers