- About Us
- Corporate Training
Architecting on AWS
About this Course
This official AWS 3-day bootcamp is designed to teach you how to optimize the use of the AWS cloud by understanding AWS services and how these fit into cloud-based solutions. Together we’ll walk you through each of the major areas of AWS, step by step.
Since architectural solutions may differ depending on industry, type of applications and size of business, this course emphasizes AWS cloud best practices and recommended design patterns to help students think through the process of architecting optimal cost-effective IT solutions on AWS. Since AWS introduces more than 1,400 new features and services annually, it is critical that you are proficient with the most recent innovations. We will practice how to effectively design and manage application infrastructure using real-life AWS virtual lab examples and walk you through case studies to showcase how some AWS customers have designed their infrastructures, implemented strategies and selected services.
Who Should Attend
The Architecting on AWS course is ideal for:
- Individuals who are responsible for designing cloud infrastructure and reference architectures.
- Systems Engineers and Developers who are responsible for designing and implementing architectures on AWS.
Objectives & Outcomes
- Become intimately familiar with the AWS platform.
- Make architectural decisions based on AWS architectural principles and best practices.
- Leverage AWS services to make your infrastructure scalable, reliable and highly available.
- Leverage AWS Managed Services to enable greater flexibility and resiliency in an infrastructure.
- Make an AWS-based infrastructure more efficient to increase performance and reduce costs.
- Use the Well Architected Framework to improve architectures with AWS solutions.
- Become AWS certified – one of the highest-paying IT certifications globally.
- The Simplest Architectures
- Adding a Computer Layer
- Adding a Database Layer
- Networking in AWS
- Identity & Access Management
- Elasticity, High Availability & Monitoring
- Building Decoupled Architectures
- Microservices & Serverless Architectures
- RTO/RPO & Backup Recovery Setup
- Optimizations & Review
Upon completion of the Architecting on AWS course, students are encouraged to sit for the AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate exam within 6 months of course completion.
The exam is 130 minutes long and consists of multiple-choice and multiple-response questions. The passing score for this exam is 72%. The exam is delivered on both PSI & PearsonVUE Online Testing Platforms with the result being made available straight after the exam session. Once completed, students will be invited to join the official AWS Certified LinkedIn Community.
- Training by an Official AWS Authorized Instructor (AAI)
- Official AWS Courseware (Digital)
- Official AWS Virtual Labs
- Official AWS Associate Practice Test
- Official AWS Associate Exam