- About Us
- Corporate Training
Agile360 course is designed to introduce participants to the essentials of the agile methodology. The course aligns teams on Agile (PMI) terminology, lifecycles, and principles. This course is not specific to any one type of role, so anyone who wants knowledge about Agile will benefit. It also addresses the needs of those working in a project-focused environment who want to be Agile.
The purpose of the Agile360 course is to enable the candidate to:
- Understand Agile basic concepts, guiding principles, and terminologies
- Know how value is delivered in Agile as compared to other approaches
- Know how to participate in an Agile team – roles and responsibilities
- Understand and apply Agile estimation techniques
- Understand how backlogs (both product and sprint) are managed
- Adopt the ethos which underpins Agile;
- Demonstrate why transformation is important;
- Recognize ways of working that could be incorporated into any transformation;
- Be empowered to make small incremental improvements that will combine to create the wider change that the organization requires.
The target audience for the Agile360 course is any employee of an organization that intends to adopt Agile.
Examples of candidates include:
- people who will become champions of the new working practice;
- employees from any part of the business who will contribute to the incremental improvements that will make up the wider change the organization requires.