- About Us
- Corporate Training
Certified DevOps Master
DevOps is an emerging set of principles, methods and practices for communication, collaboration and integration between software development (application/software engineering) and IT operations (systems administration/ infrastructure) professionals. It has developed in response to the emerging understanding of the interdependence and importance of both the development and operations disciplines in meeting an organization’s goal of rapidly producing software products and services.
- DevOps Adoption
- What is DevOps?
- Organizational Culture
- DevOps Principles and Concepts
- Planning, Requirements, Design
- Application and Service Lifecycle Management
- Project Charter and Visual Control
- Infrastructure and Architecture Design
- Service Level Requirements and Agreements
- Implementing a Testing Strategy
- Development and Deployment
- Continuous Delivery and Continuous Integration
- Deployment Pipeline
- Continuous Deployment
- Ji-Kotei-Kanketsu, Rhythm, Work-in-Progress and One-piece-flow
- Automation, Tools and Testing
- Operation and Scaling
- Managing Data; Infrastructure and Environments; and Components and Dependencies
- Configuration Management and Version control
- Cloud and Immutable Infrastructure
- Business Continuity
- Conditions for End-of-Life of a product or service
- Tools Training
- Introduction to Gerrit, Git and Github
- Introduction to Jenkins
- Configuration Management with Puppet
- Continuous Monitoring with Nagios
- Continuous software delivery
- Less complex problems to fix
- Faster resolution of problems
- Faster delivery of features
- More stable operating environments
- More time available to add value (rather than fix/maintain)
Who should attend:
- Application or Service Developers, Agile Scrum Masters, Test Engineers, Test Managers, IT Service Managers, Process
- Managers and Lean IT Practitioners.
- Individuals and organisations seeking a fundamental understanding of DevOps
- Employees, managers, stakeholders and suppliers who are leading or contributing to an organisation’s DevOps initiatives.
- Consultants guiding their clients through DevOps programs and process improvement initiatives.
- DevOps engineer, product owner, integration specialist, operations manager, software developer, incident and change manager, system administrator, network administrator, business manager, automation architect, enterprise architect, program manager, project manager, release manager, CIO.
- Internal and external suppliers