AWS Discovery Day
The AWS Discovery Day is free of charge virtual event that is designed to introduce AWS cloud computing concepts and foundational infrastructure services. The event is particularly relevant for customers who have recently signed up with AWS, or for those who simply want to grasp the basics of the AWS cloud platform.
Event Date: MARCH 31ST, 2021. | Event Time: 10:00AM | Event Duration: 3 HOURS
By attending this event, customers can expect to learn how to:
- Define the cloud and how it works
- Explain the benefits of the AWS Cloud
- Describe the basic global infrastructure of the cloud
- Compare the different methods of interacting with AWS
- Describe and differentiate between AWS service domains
- Gain a deeper understanding of AWS core services
- Explain the shared responsibility model
- Describe security services with the AWS Cloud
- Identify AWS management services and their use
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This course is intended for:
- Business leaders and IT-technical professionals
- Learners who want to learn about basic cloud concepts, AWS Cloud terminology, and AWS core services
Registration is mandatory and so please submit your details to secure your place at the event.
- Benefits of cloud computing
- Cloud computing components
- Cloud computing deployment models
- Who uses AWS?
- AWS core services
- How to access AWS services
- Overview of security
- Shared responsibility model
- AWS security services
- AWS compliance
- Enable stage
- Provision stage
- Operate stage
- AWS management and governance services
Mr. Thobekani Ndlovu: Senior Cloud Engineer with over 10 years in Cloud Computing, Dev & Architecture, Support, Training, and Technical services experience. He is an expert in Cloud, Administration under Amazon Web Service (AWS).