The Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control™ certification is designed for IT professionals who have hands-on experience with risk identification, assessment, and evaluation; risk response; risk monitoring; IS control design and implementation; and IS control monitoring and maintenance.
COBIT 5 provides a comprehensive framework that assists enterprises to achieve their goals and deliver value through effective governance and management of enterprise IT. COBIT 5 brings together the five principles that allow the enterprise to build an effective governance and management framework based on a holistic set of seven enablers that optimizes information and technology investment and use for the benefit of stakeholders.
You will learn how to:
- Apply COBIT 5 to assess the effectiveness of various processes
- Evaluate the differences between governance and management
- Investigate the implementation pain points and triggers
- Assess people, skills, and competencies for successful completion of all activities
- COBIT 5 and the Learning Tree Pre-Course Study Guide are sent to students for pre-course reading.
- 20 hours of pre-course reading is recommended.
- The COBIT 5 Foundation Certification exam is offered on the final day of class.
- Course tuition fee does not include the Foundation Exam.
The CISA Boot Camp is specifically designed to provide CISA candidates with the effective skills necessary to develop, manage, and supervise programs to defend against unauthorized admittance to information.