COBIT 5 FOUNDATION
COBIT 5 provides a comprehensive framework that assists enterprises to achieve their goals and deliver value through effective governance and management of enterprise IT. COBIT 5 brings together the five principles that allow the enterprise to build an effective governance and management framework based on a holistic set of seven enablers that optimizes information and technology investment and use for the benefit of stakeholders.
You will learn how to:
- Apply COBIT 5 to assess the effectiveness of various processes
- Evaluate the differences between governance and management
- Investigate the implementation pain points and triggers
- Assess people, skills, and competencies for successful completion of all activities
- COBIT 5 and the Learning Tree Pre-Course Study Guide are sent to students for pre-course reading.
- 20 hours of pre-course reading is recommended.
- The COBIT 5 Foundation Certification exam is offered on the final day of class.
- Course tuition fee does not include the Foundation Exam.
- Key Features of COBIT 5
- Analyzing the Five Principles
- Investigating the Seven Enablers
- The Foundations of COBIT 5 Implementation
- Integrating the COBIT 5 Process Capability Model