Lead Trainer(ITIL Expert ®, PRINCE2® and COBIT®5.0)
Ransford is an experienced IT professional, consultant and educator. His current interests is in helping organizations to improve the performance of technology used to implement their business strategy and organizational change, in order to achieve the benefits from these investments.
He advocates the industrialization of service delivery to make it more robust and achieve efficiencies, and the delivery of value to clients through the ongoing review and improvement of management practices and processes, including their alignment with the client’s business objectives.
He has consulted to a number of organizations in both Ghana and Liberia on improving their delivery performance and governance around investments in strategic initiatives. This consulting work has covered a number of industry sectors, including some SME’s.
He is a strong advocate and practitioner of systems thinking techniques and approaches to solve complex business problems, and he brings to his consulting work a pragmatic approach based on his experience as an IT service delivery manager.
For many years Ransford has conducted public and in-house training workshops, and for the last six years has taught part time (both face-to-face and on line) in Post graduate programs at major universities in Ghana.
- PhD Information Technology (On-going): Specializing in IT service management
- MSc Engineering Business Management
- BSc Computer Engineering
- ITIL Expert
- CompTIA Project +
- Microsoft Office Master (MCM)
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH v6)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA Server 2012)
- CompTIA Linux +, Security +, Project +
- Oracle Certified Administrator / Expert (OCA / OCE)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- Certified Wireless Network Administrator (CWNA)